Filter Handling Systems
Dufrane’s filter handling system is specifically designed to shield radiation for safe handling and changing of spent filters. It may also act as temporary storage before shipping low-level radioactive waste (LLRW) off-site.
The Dufrane Filter Handling System minimizes radiation exposure when removing spent filters from filter housings. The equipment we offer is cost effective, simple in concept, provides safeguards against accidents, and minimized dose rates. The system is custom designed for each end user’s needs.
- Manual or electronic remote operation available
- Stainless steel encased in lead shielding material
- Transfer Cask with liquid drip pan
- Meets all ALARA safety requirements
- Ability to monitor operations via shielded viewing window.
For additional information, including the latest products cut sheets, please use our Contact Us page.