Sample Storage Shields
The Sample Storage Shields are stainless steel enclosures, designed with ease of use and cost effectiveness in mind. It is constructed of 11 gauge stainless steel for durability and ease of decontamination.
The design provides easy access for the insertion of lead bricks. When using the standard design, approximately 42 bricks measuring 2″ x 4″ x 8″ are required. With the bricks in place, a cover (shroud) is placed over the base and fastened, thereby enclosing all previously exposed bricks.
The risk of lead exposure is eliminated and the benefit of a neatly packaged shield is achieved. Access to the 8″ x 12″ x 24″ internal cavity for sample storage is provided by a stainless steel hinged door, which can be locked. As with all our products, the Dufrane Sample Storage Shield can be fabricated to your specifications if the standard design does not meet your requirements.
- Nominal inside cavity dimensions: 8″ wide x 12″ high x 24″ deep
- Weight of unit without bricks is approximately 140 lbs.
- Weight of unit with bricks is approximately 1,255 lbs.
- Can be fabricated to any dimension as required
- Attractive and durable stainless steel
- Lockable stainless steel door
- Your own lead bricks can be used to surround internal cavity
- Highly portable when lead bricks are removed
For additional information, including the latest product cut sheets, please use our Contact Us page.